Hi Italo,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2015-07-21 at 00:41:
There will be a final LibreOffice 5.0 Release Call on Wednesday, July
29, to discuss the announcement schedule and the distribution of press
releases in the different geographies.

is there already a time known? Today, only you, Sophie and me showed up, so maybe the time was inconvenient?

Would a different time fit better for interested participants? (Asking to the lists here.)

Thanks,
Florian