Hi Italo,

        Drat - I missed the meeting yesterday.

On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 11:19 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
- third generation of LibreOffice: first generation code cleaning
(LibreOffice 3.x), second generation refactoring (LibreOffice 4.0),
third generation multiplatform and user interface (LibreOffice 5.0)

        I think the emphasis I'm missing here is re-iterating that a
point-zero-zero release and the major changes that have gone into 5.0
make it a start - and not the pinnacle of 5.0.x's stability =)

        Otherwise, looks good to me.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--