Florian Effenberger wrote on 08-07-15 10:15:

maybe we can have a mixture - TDF staff speaks several languages, so
think we can at least cover the French, Italian, German and maybe
Brazilian and Portuguese communities (Italo IMHO speaks Portuguese),
which would be a good start. For the other communities, at least
forwarding the message in English can be done as well by TDF staff - if
we want to have it localized (which would help greatly, for sure!) and a
point of contact it the native language, we need volunteers capable of
the specific language.

What is your proposal exactly, Florian :) ?
Have a translation done by TDF for several languages and send it to .. ?
And send the English version to .. ?

Ciao,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, Chairman Membership Committee

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office