Jochen Schiffers wrote on 07-07-15 15:07:
Am 07.07.2015 um 14:47 schrieb Sophie:
Le 07/07/2015 14:39, Jochen Schiffers a écrit :
perhaps it might be useful, to send automatically things like BH
sessions to the national discuss-ML also - of course this in english
("nobody" has time to translate such a mail).

I would prefer that each NL project feels entitled to forward the mail
than one sending the mail to each NL list. It's already sent to lists,
blogs, social medias. For me the workflow should be:
we send to projects@list then fwd to the NL list done by one of its
member.

in fact it is difficult to find someone who do this all the time (over
the years).
Therefore my proposal.

On the other hand it's good to have the initiative with the people
themselves. Little tasks do help people becoming involved.

But two ideas:
a. it could be an option that, upon request, those mails are
automatically sent to some NL lists. To be decided by the NL group.

b. a short summary on top/ bottom of announcements and such, may help to
translate just that and send it (with the full English text) to the NL
list(s).

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, Chairman Membership Committee

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office