Hi all,
Le 08/07/2015 17:02, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
On 08/07/15 16:22, Cor Nouws wrote:

What is your proposal exactly, Florian :) ?
Have a translation done by TDF for several languages and send it to .. ?
And send the English version to .. ?

I think it should not be so difficult to produce a table with a list of
NLPs and their contacts at TDF, in order to know in advance which NLPs
will be updated regularly and those who will not be updated about TDF
activities.

Once we have the table, we know which NLP will be informed about TDF in
order to decide what to do with the others. As English is not the best
option in some cases, we can send a short message in English, French and
Spanish.

The table is already available here with there contacts, I try to have
it maintained up to date by the teams:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

To better manage the flow, we can decide that this multi-lingual message
will be sent once a month, with a summary of all the messages (it could
be the BoD newsletter we have started in June, translated in two
additional languages from the July issue).

For the distribution, we can use phpList, the same tool we use for the
distribution of press releases since last March.

so maybe adding the discuss@ list of the NLP to phplist would be a good
idea. We provide the message on the discuss@list in English and one list
member translate it. I don't see mailing personally as effective as
posting on a list, if the person you mail to is not active at the
moment, everybody miss the message.

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545