Hi Sophie,

my opinion to your proposal:
in fact it is difficult to find someone who do this all the time (over the years).
Therefore my proposal.

Regards

Jochen

Am 07.07.2015 um 14:47 schrieb Sophie:
Hi Jochen,
Le 07/07/2015 14:39, Jochen Schiffers a écrit :
Hi Sophie,

perhaps it might be useful, to send automatically things like BH
sessions to the national discuss-ML also - of course this in english
("nobody" has time to translate such a mail).
I would prefer that each NL project feels entitled to forward the mail
than one sending the mail to each NL list. It's already sent to lists,
blogs, social medias. For me the workflow should be:
we send to projects@list then fwd to the NL list done by one of its member.

Cheers
Sophie