Hi all,

It seems our communication in direction of the Native Language Projects
should be enhanced. Some members reported that they were not aware of
new versions or events happening in the project like Bug Hunting
Sessions or General Release meeting.
So, could you report major things like BH sessions, or special events to
your discussion lists? it would allow more participations and a better
communication between the different projects.
What in your opinion could be done to ease the communication flow
between international project and Native Language Projects?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Cheers
Sophie
GSM: +33683901545