Hi *,

all nice. Thx for your work. :-)

Concerning T-Shirts: I prefer grey.

Regards

Jochen

Am 29.06.2015 um 11:34 schrieb Sophie:
Hi all,

I sent this request to the marketing list, but I add very few answers,
so I'm reposting here. I'll wait until the end of the week for more
proposals, see Daniel's one here
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:BaseBall_Cap_Proposal.png
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Mug_Proposal.png
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:T-Shirts_Proposal.svg