Hi,

K-J LibreOffice wrote on 2015-04-30 at 09:07:
... and for Europe the language problem. IMO we don't need so much
English flyers in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands etc. So you would
need special boxes or even some additional localized boxes. And so you
get additional organization work. Or you put in all localized flyers (so
you need a corporate designed flyer to get no flyer chaos).

yes, indeed. Producing flyers is important, and with the annual report that's to be released soon we also do have some nice pages to show, I think, that we can build on. Having that in one central place IMHO causes more work than we benefit from...

Florian