Hello,

one of the projects that's been around for a while is the production of a marketing/conference kit.

For the US, Robinson has collected that (thanks so much for that!), see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US/Box

For Europe, Sophie is looking into getting such a box produced. However, the feedback so far is that there is no real need for a box to ship around. Rather, people have their hardware locally and we can produce swag/collaterals when required, which is considered easier than sending around a box in Europe.

I understand that, as I also have a box from the German community here, and shipping around never worked out so well for me either. :-)

Before we close this ticket, I wanted to reach out to the community again to hear if there is any need and what your thoughts are. The basic idea behind this budget item is to make organization of local events easier, but I appreciate the shipping and transportation problem.

Let me know what you think - thanks!

Florian