Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2015-03-19 at 11:15:

I have added the meeting to our LibreOffice events calendar and added
you as the LibreOffice contact[1]. Let me know if the text needs any
modifications.

thanks, looks good!

Perhaps also get someone to list it on our wiki events page, either EN
or DE would be fine. I could also not find a website for the meeting,
but perhaps it is still too early for that.

There's no wiki page yet indeed, it will show up later I guess :-)

Thanks!
Florian