Hi Florian

Le 2015-03-09 07:34, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hello,

I'd like to inform you that the German community has planned their
annual meeting at Linuxhotel in Essen, from

     Friday, June 19 to Sunday, June 21

As the last years, we will meet and gather with the community, discuss
about projects carried out in the past, and plan for the future. An
agenda is yet to be written.

Everyone is invited to join, of course, to get in touch with community
members, and contribute to the success of LibreOffice. ;-)

There's also a limited number of rooms available, but we have to book
right now. So if you're sure you want to join already now, please let us
know in time. Otherwise, there's a couple of other hotels available in
Essen, and you can still join during the day.

Note that most of the slots will be in German language, but of course
English speakers are welcome as well - exchanging thoughts and ideas
across countries is usually quite constructive!

Looking forward to meeting you!
Florian

I have added the meeting to our LibreOffice events calendar and added you as the LibreOffice contact[1]. Let me know if the text needs any modifications.

Perhaps also get someone to list it on our wiki events page, either EN or DE would be fine. I could also not find a website for the meeting, but perhaps it is still too early for that.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events