Hi Italo,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2015-03-09 at 13:28:
Hi Florian, would a talk about the story of the Italian community over
the last four years be of any interest? Of course, more on the growth
factor than on other topics such as fight with AOO (which is still a
concern).

hearing that could of course be interesting! :-) I would just not travel from Italy to Essen because of a one hour talk or so. Maybe something that can be done via Hangouts?

I you planned to join anyways, sure. :-) We just won't plan in more than one hour or so, I guess, as I expect the agenda will be quite filled. But hearing some details from our neighbour communities is very interesting!

Florian