Hi all,

You know that the next LibreOffice conference will be in Aarhus in
Denmark from 23rd to 25th September. For first information see here
http://conference.libreoffice.org/

There is also what we call an 'internal day' on the 22nd dedicated to
team meetings.
I would very much like that we have a meeting between NLP teams this
year. I already sent this call to the l10n teams too. There is no better
way to solve and push things than gathering together. So please book the
date in your agenda!
TDF can help your for travel/accommodation refunds.

What I'm thinking about is:
- various l10n topics like the new Pootle version, KeyID installation,
strings search, help files,etc.
- guide translation via OmegaT/GitHub
- QA with MozTrap (hopefully localized)
- Handling PR translation together with Italo,
- Conference cases
- Marketing and conferences around the world
- your topic :)

Let me know if you are willing to come at the conference, then we will
be able to organize our time together at best.
Cheers
Sophie
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi