Hello,

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2015-02-18 at 08:49:

sadly, the infra issues seem to continue. Not all VMs are affected, but
right now it looks as if the internal connection between both machines
have issues again and several VMs were paused due to the latency of the
underlying Gluster file system. Infra is working to finding the reason
for those issues and I hope to be back with positive news soon.

a quick status update:

Several sites are back, but some VMs refuse to start, as the virtualization platform is unable to determine the status, while checking on the console confirms the VMs are not powered on.

We're working on that, with a priority on getting the website back online.

Keeping you posted...
Florian