Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last


Hi all,

Thanks for the great meeting today! Minutes are here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2015/February_11

ACTION Items are:

* ACTION: Rob will (hopefully have time to) tell us more about
Bugzilla Guided Forms by the next meeting :-)

* ACTION: Sophie will file bug(s) re: the FR-BSA (to Robinson/Cloph)

* ACTION: jmadero, jab_, and beluga will chat about our strategy of
collaborating with universities

Our next meeting will take place in two weeks:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2015/February_25


Cheers,
--R

-- 
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald
qubit@libreoffice.org

-- 
To unsubscribe e-mail to: projects+unsubscribe@global.libreoffice.org
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Context


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.