Hi,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2015-02-02 at 16:29:
For our 3rd anniversary as a foundation, which happens on February 17,
2015, I am preparing a video of our history based on pictures. I have
already searched the web for pictures and I have quite many of them, but
if you have something you consider special or peculiar, or you simply
fear that I did not find your picture, please send by email, by Friday,
February 13. I will work on the video during the following weekend.
Thanks, Italo

we might have a lot of followers who can offer pictures - how about tweeting this one as well?

That being said, thanks a lot for your work on this, of course! :)

Florian