For our 3rd anniversary as a foundation, which happens on February 17,
2015, I am preparing a video of our history based on pictures. I have
already searched the web for pictures and I have quite many of them, but
if you have something you consider special or peculiar, or you simply
fear that I did not find your picture, please send by email, by Friday,
February 13. I will work on the video during the following weekend.
Thanks, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
mob IT +39.348.5653829 - mob EU +39.392.7481795