Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last

On 01/19/2015 11:03 AM, Sophie wrote:
- if there is a way to script changes, script them otherwise wait until
there is a script available to commit them

I am not sure I understand you here (to me, the "otherwise" part reads: "if there is no way to script changes, wait until there is a script available," which would not make sense).

When talking about (developer-side) scripting, is it actually OK to commit modifications to the translations in the translations git sub-repo? My understanding was that such modifications would be overwritten by the next "import commit" (as typically done by Andras, AFAIU from some Pootle database).

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.