Hi again,

On 2015 m. sausio 28 d. 09:09:27 EET, Rimas Kudelis <rq@akl.lt> wrote:

On 2015 m. sausio 28 d. 08:10:38 EET, jonathon <toki.kantoor@gmail.com>
wrote:

BTW, when you say "style guide", which specific one do you mean?

The one you're looking for, assuming it exists. If not, or could be a
combination of Gnome HIG and any American English style guide we (the
LibO community) would deem acceptable and meeting our needs (e.g. The
Chicago Manual of Style).

In fact, I just thought that it doesn't even have to be a formal manual: if somebody would be
willing to oversee style consistency in our strings, and that style would look acceptable by our
en-US users, then why not? Especially if that person would be willing to formalize these rules into
a written style manual along the way.

--
Rimas