On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 6:48 AM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> wrote:
On 19/01/2015 08:03, Sophie wrote:
To conclude, what l10n team would like to see is:
- a review process of the strings before they are committed and make
sure they respect the en_US standards (capitals, grammar, punctuation,
typography). Maybe adding the Gnome HIG book to our pages [like 2] if
not already.

That will require a revisor with en_US skills.

About how much work (read: time) would this review process entail?

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon