Hi Tim,

Webmaster for Lungstrom.com wrote on 2015-01-15 at 15:54:

Florian. . . .
I think you might be surprised on how low priced 3rd party batteries can
be for laptops.  I have bought replacement batteries for an HP laptop
and a Dell laptop.  For the Dell, I was able to get a 9-cell battery for
half the price [plus warranty] than what the OEM 6-cell battery would
have cost me.

Hopefully you find a good "home"/user for it.

the exchange wasn't that expensive, around 60 € - which seems to be rather cheap compared to other offers on the net. :-)

Florian