Hello,

Florian Reisinger has no use anymore for the TDF QA laptop. The battery was broken as well, and I'm now waiting for the repair to ship to my place.

Before I just put it in the office and wait for some sensible use - is there anyone who can make use of a

Acer TravelMate P253-E-B9604G50Mnks 39,6 cm (15,6 Zoll non Glare) Notebook (Intel Pentium B960, 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Intel HD, DVD, without operating system)

preferably for QA reasons, as it was paid for by this budget? Note the device has a German (QWERTZ) keyboard layout.

I am not sure if it arrives in time, but if so, I could try handing it over at FOSDEM. It will stay TDF-owned, but can be borrowed to anyone who can make a good use of it for TDF purposes.

Florian