Hello,

some of our contributors to the LibreOffice templates and extensions
site are not used to speak English and thus (with the exception of
German) I'm not able to help them find their way to the site (or get
what they want to do: e.g. only download a file).

There are also some extension and templates projects that have no
additional description in English and thus I could not review and
publish them. It would be great if some volunteers join me and help out
with some translation and communication with our not (good) English
speaking contributors.

If you want to help, please drop me an email.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice