Hello,

if you have any outstanding expenses to be covered, which have already been approved by the budget authorizers or the board, please send in the requests to treasurer@ as soon as possible. General information on travel refunds are available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Policies/Refunding

For any kind of refunds from TDF Berlin, please also be advised we need the originals of the receipts via snail mail by the end of the year (see address in the footer).

This is to close our books and have our numbers prepared accurately, and I aim to have that done mostly in December.

In case that is a problem for someone, please poke me privately, we will find a solution.

Thanks,
Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org