Because of a technical problem with the Certification Application
(http://www.documentfoundation.org/certification/application/) which has
just been solved, the procedure has not been sending the expected
message to the Certification Committee.

As I am coordinating the Certification Project, I personally apologize
for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, it is necessary for candidates to
re-send the applications.

In early 2015, there will be a review session at FOSDEM in Brussels, on
January 31 and February 1st, which will be a good opportunity to meet
the entire community (and especially developers).

As you probably know LibreOffice Certification will be open only to TDF
Members until April 2015. This is an opportunity, you are invited to
take advantage of.

For more information on the LibreOffice Certification Project, you can
access the website: http://www.documentfoundation.org/certification.

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
mob IT +39.348.5653829 - mob EU +39.392.7481795