Hi all,

So only the Japanese and the Spanish teams have done something this year
in our big project ;) Congrats and thanks to them, but I'm sure a lot
has happen elsewhere too!

Please, report your activities on the pad:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

You know that your information are important for Florian, but not only,
it's a good starting material for documenting who is our community and
all the work we have done this year :)

Thanks a lot in advance
Cheers
Sophie