QA Meeting Minutes - 2014-08-27

Hiya,

We tried a new shorter-format QA Meeting in IRC today, and I think it
went pretty well. We reviewed our QA stats, touched on some upcoming
events, and had a chance for everyone to bring up their own topics.

Meeting minutes are here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/August_27#IRC_Minutes

New Meeting Time?
A few of our QA Team members aren't able to make the current meeting
time on Wednesdays, so if you'd like to change the time (or keep the
current one), please respond to the 'QA Call Time' thread on the QA
mailing list.

If we don't move our meeting time before then, our next meeting will
happen in exactly two weeks from today:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/September_10

I look forward to seeing all of you there!

Best,
--R