Hi,
Le 05/08/2014 22:21, K-J LibreOffice a écrit :
Hi all,
we announce many Hackfests but we never "see" a product of these
Hackfests. Of course we will see some in LibreOffice, but never
recognize them as Hackfest work. So, is it possible to get a short
summary of every Hackfest in future?
Some like: "We closed 100 bugs." "We worked on strategy things."
 "We drunk one and half beer (or a bottle of wine in Paris)." "We won
two new Hackers." or so.

For each you have the achievements listed at the end of the page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/GranCanaria2014
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/Paris2014

Cheers
Sophie