Well - seems feasible but we have to set expectations to a reasonable
level. "Close 100 bugs" is pretty crazy for a few developers over the
course of a couple days. Our hackfest in US this time:

1. 2 new developers came and got mentored by Michael Meeks - both committed
at least a patch or two.

2. Michael worked on a pretty strange bug that took quite a bit of time, he
made significant progress but I don't think he fixed it by the end of the
weekend.

3. QA side we showed a few new people (or people in different groups within
the project) how to triage a bug correctly - helped them set up FDO
accounts and went through quite a few unconfirmed bugs. By the end of the
weekend we were at our lowest unconfirmed count in 2+ years (under 700)

4. QA side we showed a bit of bibisect work

5. Helped set up someone on Linux so they can slowly get more involved with
triaging and bibisecting bugs

6. General discussions about marketing in the US including community
outreach, attending events, and having future hackfests

7. Talked to a couple users about our community outreach and how our
project works

8. Michael gave a demonstration on how to use the debugger correctly - it
was pretty complex so it was good to see it done live by a pro

Best,
Joel