Hi all,
we announce many Hackfests but we never "see" a product of these Hackfests. Of course we will see some in LibreOffice, but never recognize them as Hackfest work. So, is it possible to get a short summary of every Hackfest in future?
Some like: "We closed 100 bugs." "We worked on strategy things."
"We drunk one and half beer (or a bottle of wine in Paris)." "We won two new Hackers." or so.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation