next chapter of the annual report translated

Hi there,

I translated the 2 chapter of the annual report. (or better, I used google
translate and then tried to fix its errors and make sense out of the
sentences...) I also had a look at the first chapter, where Robinson asked
for a second draft before proofreading.

I hope I managed to make sense out of that one too... (In case there is
still something not clear, just drop me an email and I will have another
look at it)

So if there is someone who can fix my spelling/grammar errors, feel free to
give it a go. :slight_smile:

Btw, I am currently working on chapter 3.

The chapters are uploaded in the wiki again:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/AnnualReport13

Sigrid

Hi Sigrid,

I translated the 2 chapter of the annual report. (or better, I used google
translate and then tried to fix its errors and make sense out of the
sentences...) I also had a look at the first chapter, where Robinson asked
for a second draft before proofreading.

thank you so much for your work on this, I really appreciate it!

Florian

Hi Sigrid,

Hi there,

I translated the 2 chapter of the annual report. (or better, I used google
translate and then tried to fix its errors and make sense out of the
sentences...) I also had a look at the first chapter, where Robinson asked
for a second draft before proofreading.

I hope I managed to make sense out of that one too... (In case there is
still something not clear, just drop me an email and I will have another
look at it)

So if there is someone who can fix my spelling/grammar errors, feel free to
give it a go. :slight_smile:

Btw, I am currently working on chapter 3.

The chapters are uploaded in the wiki again:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/AnnualReport13

Thank you very much for your work, this is really great and appreciated
:slight_smile: There is now only two chapters left!

Cheers
Sophie