Hi Sigrid,

Sigrid Carrera schrieb am 2014-08-01 um 23:31:
I translated the 2 chapter of the annual report. (or better, I used google
translate and then tried to fix its errors and make sense out of the
sentences...) I also had a look at the first chapter, where Robinson asked
for a second draft before proofreading.

thank you so much for your work on this, I really appreciate it!

Florian