Hi all,

The QA Meeting got off to a slow start today when Google Hangouts
decided to go crazy and drop meeting participants the second they
tried to join the room. Thankfully, Freenode was much more stable, and
we had a great meeting over IRC. Minutes are here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/July_16

Our next meeting will be on July 30th. Agenda is here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/July_30

Big thanks to everyone who showed up and participated in the
discussion about Whiteboard naming conventions. I'll send out a
separate email about that to QA/Dev lists.

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon