Hi Alex

The update has finished, the Wiki should be fully operational again.

The call for help (F1) shows me this error:

A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software.
Function: WikiPage::pageData
Error: 1054 Unknown column 'page_links_updated' in 'field list' (localhost)

Hope it helps...
Best regards
Pierre-Yves