On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM, K-J LibreOffice <k-j@libreoffice.org> wrote:
Hi Sophie,
Am 24.06.2014 15:46, schrieb Sophie:
[...]

Let me know if you have any question or remark.

How to differentiate between UK, Canada, USA for EN?

I guess we could create sections for EN_US, EN_UK, etc..?

Also, regarding where the content lives on the wiki, the current url is
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Contributors

but the emphasis seems to be on NLP contributors, so perhaps we can
move the page to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language/Contributors

?

Cheers,