Hi Marc,
Le 25/06/2014 10:40, Marc Paré a écrit :
Hi Sophie, all

Le 2014-06-24 10:14, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
Hi Sophie

Em 24-06-2014 10:59, Sophie escreveu:
Do you think the names (or page) should have a time stamp (e.g. 2014)?
People come and go quite often...
Yes, that's a good idea. And may be we could set a 'cleaning period'
once a year, where each project remove and add the names ?

I thought on "Big Thank You 2014", "Big Thank You 2015"....

That way we keep an history of the community participation. But YMMV.

Cheers

Would this list not be better suited for the "Credits" section of
LibreOffice? At least this would make it easier for nl groups to look up
names and you could still use it for as basis for PR work.

For the moment, the difficulty is to collect the names, once we have a
list, it could be linked from anywhere. As you know, we have very few
feedback from this small NLPs, they have already so much to do.

The same could be done for the larger groups who contribute to the
LibreOffice project: Docs; QA; Design; Website; Accessibility; Marketing.

I guess they are also in NLPs :)

If these lists were maintained in the "Credits" section, we could still
pull data for marketing purposes.

It's more difficult to update Silverstripe than updating the wiki, so
let have it on the wiki..

Also, IMO, this discussion should really be sent to the Marketing list
as we are discussing PR.

For the moment we are speaking about recognition of the work done by and
inside the NLPs, we really want to thank those contributors for the
great work they do on a day to day basis. We don't want to do that only
on a PR, this is a follow up, we want to have a page where each can
point to and show our contributors.

Cheers
Sophie