Hi Sophie, all

Le 2014-06-24 10:14, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
Hi Sophie

Em 24-06-2014 10:59, Sophie escreveu:
Do you think the names (or page) should have a time stamp (e.g. 2014)?
People come and go quite often...
Yes, that's a good idea. And may be we could set a 'cleaning period'
once a year, where each project remove and add the names ?

I thought on "Big Thank You 2014", "Big Thank You 2015"....

That way we keep an history of the community participation. But YMMV.

Cheers

Would this list not be better suited for the "Credits" section of LibreOffice? At least this would make it easier for nl groups to look up names and you could still use it for as basis for PR work.

The same could be done for the larger groups who contribute to the LibreOffice project: Docs; QA; Design; Website; Accessibility; Marketing.

If these lists were maintained in the "Credits" section, we could still pull data for marketing purposes.

Also, IMO, this discussion should really be sent to the Marketing list as we are discussing PR.

Marc

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com