Hi Sophie

Em 24-06-2014 10:59, Sophie escreveu:
Do you think the names (or page) should have a time stamp (e.g. 2014)?
People come and go quite often...
Yes, that's a good idea. And may be we could set a 'cleaning period'
once a year, where each project remove and add the names ?

I thought on "Big Thank You 2014", "Big Thank You 2015"....

That way we keep an history of the community participation. But YMMV.

Cheers
--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice