[LibreOffice build] generate project file From LibreOffice for Visual Studio 2013

Hello professionals,

I'm stuck here on how to generate project file for Visual Studio 2013, and
the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3Ct
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3CtIrMpIA&hd=1> on the site
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/D
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows> helped
me a little, I just saw how they work in Visual Studio 2013, but i'm
wondering how they generate the project file?

Because I did everything on Windows and know nothing about Linux , Mac or
Android, so I need your help here. Indeed, I had spent 95 days here, it
almost made me mad. The LibreOffice project is really a huge beast to
generate project file for Visual Studio 2013...sigh.... any help will
greatly be appreciated~

PS: I got the source code here git clone
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core

Best regards

James T. Kirk

Hi James,

You are on the wrong list, you should post on the developers list here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/community/developers/

Kind regards
Sophie