Hi all,

This is a reminder that we will have our 4.3.0 general release meeting
on week 25 and you are invited to pick your favorite dates on the doodle
here
http://doodle.com/c65dt3v654vn4hst
I'm pleased to see that we have already 8 participants :) It will be
hold on irc, so please don't be shy!
For more information on the purpose of the meeting and to add your own
points, see the wiki page here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/GeneralReleaseMeeting

Cheers
Sophie