Hi all,

So you already know that we have the annual report we would like to have
translated, and we have already 2 chapters translated and 1 more in
work. That means that 4 are waiting for you :) Please help us to get the
report in English and makes it available to the world wild community!
Thanks!
Cheers
Sophie