Reminder about the annual report

Hi all,

This is your last chance to update the pad about the annual report,
Florian will begin to write the report next week.
So don't miss it :slight_smile:
The pad is here:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

Cheers
Sophie

Hello Sophie

Hi all,

This is your last chance to update the pad about the annual report,
Florian will begin to write the report next week.
So don't miss it :slight_smile:
The pad is here:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

Cheers
Sophie

I sumarized the Brazilian community activities in the latest blog post
of the TDF Blog. Please feel free to use it in the annual report,
pictures included.

Kind regards.

Hi Olivier,

I sumarized the Brazilian community activities in the latest blog post
of the TDF Blog. Please feel free to use it in the annual report,
pictures included.

I will try to check the blog as well, but if you can add a short link to the pad, that'd be great, so I don't miss it :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Florian