Hello Sophie

Em 07-02-2014 08:51, Sophie escreveu:
Hi all,

This is your last chance to update the pad about the annual report,
Florian will begin to write the report next week.
So don't miss it :)
The pad is here:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

Cheers
Sophie

I sumarized the Brazilian community activities in the latest blog post
of the TDF Blog. Please feel free to use it in the annual report,
pictures included.

Kind regards.

--
Olivier Hallot