Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2014-01-08 12:19:
Florian, Christian, would this take a long time to set up? We don't
necessarily have to set that up in January, but at least if it's
feasible after FOSDEM without too much hassle, I think we should give
it a go...

my proposal is to have a look on this after the website relaunch has been done. The latter one will take quite some time, and I think it's more important to have this dealt with first also from the infra side (which requires some time, especially when native language communities start localizing the new site in a staging area we need to setup), and then look at the Planet. So, yes, it's doable, but not before the website relaunch is done.

Unless, of course, someone comes up with a ready-to-implement solution that requires no work from my side, besides adding it to our machine. :-)

Florian