Le Wed, 08 Jan 2014 09:55:58 +0100,
Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Charles, all,
Le 07/01/2014 17:30, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
[...]

Anyone knows people in the openSuse community? We could ask for the
code...

so here are the sources of the planet:
https://github.com/openSUSE/planet.opensuse.org

Thanks!
Florian, Christian, would this take a long time to set up? We don't
necessarily have to set that up in January, but at least if it's
feasible after FOSDEM without too much hassle, I think we should give
it a go...

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz