Le 2014-01-08 03:55, Sophie a écrit :
Hi Charles, all,
Le 07/01/2014 17:30, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
[...]

Anyone knows people in the openSuse community? We could ask for the
code...
so here are the sources of the planet:
https://github.com/openSUSE/planet.opensuse.org

Cheers
Sophie

In fact, if you read the "Readme" on that page, it is based on the KDE Planet code. Anyway, the code is there for us to use.

I have read all of the posts on this thread, and, I support Sophie's suggestion of using the OpenSuse Planet code. This option allows users to filter the nl blogs they are interested in and does not have EN blog dominate as the primary blog, although, we could make the default initial blog filter the Official LibreOffice EN blog. Regardless, the OpenSuse planet code would allow the choosing of the nl blogs at the discretion of the blog users.

We had discussed this topic at length and I seem to remember that the final consensus was to have different/individual nl blogs which would work well the OpenSuse code. I would prefer not to have one big blog mix-up which IMO would discourage readers. If I decide to read the EN blog, then I would expect to just read EN language posts and not have to wade through other nl posts. With the OpenSuse code, I would get to personalize my own mix-up of nl blogs, which would be great!

The OpenSuse Planet model seems to address all of our needs.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré