2014/1/7 Charles-H. Schulz <charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org>

Sophie,

Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> a écrit :
Le 7 janv. 2014 10:32, "Florian Effenberger"
<floeff@documentfoundation.org>
a écrit :

Hi,

Sophie wrote on 2014-01-07 08:54:

If you can filter the language you want to read and keep that filter
set, I don't see what is disturbing here. You'll see only German, or
only Spanish if you want. For me I prefer to see German and Spanish,
so
we will be both happy :)

no. The current Planet does not support filtering at all. It would be
one
large stream, with all languages combined, just as if I wrote my mail
one
sentence in German, one in French, one in English. Again, filtering is
_not_ available in the current Planet setup.

That's why I am so hesitant...

That's why i proposed to use another tool that supports my proposal in
my
first answer to Charles :-)

I was not able to determine what tool OpenSuse is using actually....

footer reads "© 2010 Pascal Bleser and the openSUSE Community", so ii seems
to be a custom development