Le 7 janv. 2014 10:32, "Florian Effenberger" <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
a écrit :

Hi,

Sophie wrote on 2014-01-07 08:54:

If you can filter the language you want to read and keep that filter
set, I don't see what is disturbing here. You'll see only German, or
only Spanish if you want. For me I prefer to see German and Spanish, so
we will be both happy :)

no. The current Planet does not support filtering at all. It would be one
large stream, with all languages combined, just as if I wrote my mail one
sentence in German, one in French, one in English. Again, filtering is
_not_ available in the current Planet setup.

That's why I am so hesitant...

That's why i proposed to use another tool that supports my proposal in my
first answer to Charles :-)
Cheers
Sophie