Hi,

Sophie wrote on 2014-01-07 08:54:

If you can filter the language you want to read and keep that filter
set, I don't see what is disturbing here. You'll see only German, or
only Spanish if you want. For me I prefer to see German and Spanish, so
we will be both happy :)

no. The current Planet does not support filtering at all. It would be one large stream, with all languages combined, just as if I wrote my mail one sentence in German, one in French, one in English. Again, filtering is _not_ available in the current Planet setup.

That's why I am so hesitant...

Florian